What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A training program focused on improving speed in youth athletes
- Learn the best medicine ball exercises that will improve athlete’s acceleration and jumping ability
- Learn how to properly and safely develop explosive power based on the athlete’s age and maturity
- Lean how to incorporate balance, stretching, and movement that will have your athletes warmed up
- Learn the biggest mistake athletes make when moving laterally, and how to correct it
- Learn the best bodyweight strength exercises athletes need to do to improve speed
- How To Teach Proper Sprint Technique That Will Improve Speed In Youth Athletes
- A goal setting worksheet, by far, the missing link in every single program.
- How To Turn Workouts Into Fun Sessions, Leaving Kids Begging You For More
- The Ultimate 6-week Medicine Ball Guide to Explosive Power and Strength
- The Best Exercises That Increase Sprint Speed Without Even Coaching
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Developing Youth Speed scores 71.19/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.developingyouthspeed.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $39.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: developingyouthspeed.com you’ll also be taken through to developingyouthspeed.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)